Who are the intended participants?
Bank representatives and securities traders, in particular from internal compliance, legal services, financial markets, asset management, private banking, product development, risk management, regulatory reporting and IT departments.
- What will the new regulations on financial markets bring?
- What is the new regulations’ implementation timetable?
- Key changes resulting from the new markets in financial instruments directive and regulation (MiFID/MiFIR II).
- Key changes resulting from the new market abuse directive and regulation (MAD II/MAR).
- Changes resulting from the PRIIPS regulation on packaged banking products.
- The regulations’ key impacts on internal processes and checks, products, client documentation, information systems, data and reporting.
- Compilation of the Key Investment Document (KID) for selected products including the demonstration of .
- What is a good and efficient way for a bank, a securities trader or a commodity trader to implement the new regulations?
- Other up-to-date information concerning the interpretation of the new regulations and emerging technical standards.
- Practical experience from implementation projects.
- Overview of main ESMA technical standards and their requirements.
- Overview of ESMA’s text, level 3, regarding selected regulations – ESMA Q&A
During the course, you will:
- Get an overview of the new financial market regulations.
- Obtain practical knowledge from implementation projects.
- Learn about methodological presentation challenges.
- Find out about up-to-date news, published technical standards and other relevant documents including those published in the beginning of 2019.
Register for two or more training sessions from the INTEREST programme for financial institutions and get a discount.
- Two sessions: 5% discount on the price of both sessions
- Three sessions: 10% discount on the price of all sessions
- Four or more sessions: 15% discount on the price of all sessions