Who are the intended participants?
- Risk management department employees at banks or savings cooperatives.
- Reporting department employees at banks or savings cooperatives.
- Internal audit department employees at banks.
- Introduction to changes in non-performing exposures arising from the action plan of the European Council.
- Detailed overview of EBA guidelines for managing non-performing exposures and forborne exposures, and Regulation 2019/630 relating to the minimum coverage of losses from non-performing exposures (‘NPL Shortfall’).
- Impact of the new regulation of non-performing exposures on processes and practices in relevant departments.
- Effects on the regulatory capital and capital ratio and changes in obligatory disclosures relating to non-performing exposures and forborne exposures.
After completion of the course, you will:
- Understand the principal impacts of the new regulation of non-performing exposures on your company’s environment.
- Know about regulatory requirements and procedures for shares of non-performing exposures exceeding the 5% limit.
- Have acquired methodological guidance on determining the deduction from regulatory capital and changes in obligatory disclosures.
- Be able to discuss the impacts and methodological ambiguities with professionals involved in the implementation in banks on the Czech market.
Register for two or more training sessions from the INTEREST programme for financial institutions and get a discount.
- Two sessions: 5% discount on the price of both sessions
- Three sessions: 10% discount on the price of all sessions
- Four or more sessions: 15% discount on the price of all sessions