Who are the intended participants?
- Corporate credit analysts (with short-term experience)
- Corporate credit analysts (advanced modules for experienced staff)
- Relationship managers in corporate departments
- Risk management staff involved in the evaluation and approval of corporate loans
- What can the individual financial indicators tell (and not tell) us and what are the risks in analysing them?
- What are the pitfalls of EBITDA and its normalisation?
- When credit is not the only debt. What on or off the balance sheet increases a company's debt and how to identify it?
- Working capital content and quality
- Analysis of key assumptions and financial plan linkages
- Identification of weaknesses in complex and simple models
- Examples from financial due diligence practice
Individual courses can be certified separately based on participation.
The total fee for the training programme (courses 1 to 6) is CZK 20 000 excl. VAT.
We hope to be able to meet you in person. The capacity of the participants has been limited so that we can observe the necessary hygiene measures. Nonetheless, if the event cannot take place due to unfavourable epidemiological developments, we are ready to organise it in the form of a webinar.