HR Academy: Risks associated with outsourcing – how to avoid misclassification of employees as independent contractors (‘švarcsystém’) and obscure agency employment
We will advise you on how to document contracts correctly and what to avoid in everyday practice to minimise the risk of sanctions. We will also share our experience with state authority oversight.
Who are the intended participants?
- HR staff
- Members of statutory bodies and top management
- Company lawyers and employees dealing with compliance matters
- Risks associated with outsourcing that has been set up incorrectly – misclassification of employees as independent contractors, obscure agency employment
- What are the characteristic features of misclassification of employees as independent contractors, and how to eliminate them in contracts and practice
- What is obscure agency employment and how to avoid risks during outsourcing
- Current decision-making practice of labour inspectorates, tax authorities and most recent case law
- You will get an insight into how to set up the cooperation with external suppliers and what principles to follow in practice to minimise the risk of relationships being assessed as misclassification of employees as independent contractors
- You will become acquainted with obscure agency employment, a risk of outsourcing for legal entities and a new misdemeanour whose penalisation is currently a focus of labour inspections
- We will clearly explain the dividing line between legal forms of outsourcing and the misclassification of employees as independent contractors or obscure agency employment, and provide practical examples
- We will guide you through most recent decision-making practice in contentious cases
- The training course will focus on practical issues and difficulties that employers face
Register for two or more training sessions from the HR Academy cycle at once and get a discount.
- Two sessions: 5% discount on the price of both sessions
- Three sessions: 10% discount on the price of all sessions
- Four sessions: 15% discount on the price of all sessions
- Five or more sessions: 20% discount on the price of all sessions