Know what's new in reporting on non-financial indicators and what else to expect? Be informed on time to give your company sufficient time to prepare for these changes?
Who are the intended participants?
- Those responsible for the concept of social responsibility, sustainability and ESG
- Persons responsible for communications, financial and non-financial reporting, and investor relations
- Persons responsible for risk management, internal audit, and compliance
- Employees across company departments/divisions who are or want to be involved in corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- EU Action Plan to deliver the EU Green Deal for Europe
- The ESG concept and how to work with it
- CSRD (Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive), SFDR (Sustainability Finance Disclosure Regulation) and practicalities applicable from 1 January 2022 – planned changes to reporting by financial institutions, implications for risk management, asset management, financial services, and product delivery
- EU taxonomy – legal framework, implementation status, and implications for business, risk management and corporate finance
- Reporting of green activities under the EU taxonomy (Article 8) – impending changes to non-financial reporting
How will you benefit from the course?
- get a detailed overview of new developments and upcoming changes in the non-financial reporting and monitoring of sustainability of business and individual activities
- find out about new legal requirements for non-financial reporting (sustainability/ESG reporting)
- get an overview of what changes you can expect in terms of providing or obtaining funding