Who are the intended participants?
- Corporate credit analysts (with short-term experience)
- Corporate credit analysts (advanced modules for experienced staff)
- Relationship managers in corporate departments
- Risk management staff involved in the evaluation and approval of corporate loans
- Technical processing of consolidation
- Concise consolidation processing procedures
- Definition of the consolidation unit – types of financial investments and their inclusion in the consolidation unit
- Overview of the main differences between consolidated and separate IFRS financial statements
- Changes in the consolidating entity – bases, information in the consolidated financial statements
- Practical consolidation examples – illustration of links and important information
Individual courses can be certified separately based on participation.
We hope to be able to meet you in person. The capacity of the participants has been limited so that we can observe the necessary hygiene measures. Nonetheless, if the event cannot take place due to unfavourable epidemiological developments, we are ready to organise it in the form of a webinar.