Who are the intended participants?
- Corporate credit analysts (with short-term experience)
- Corporate credit analysts (advanced modules for experienced staff)
- Relationship managers in corporate departments
- Risk management staff involved in the evaluation and approval of corporate loans
- Main differences between Czech accounting regulations and IFRS
- Loans with interest rate hedges (with and without floor)
- Loan modifications
- Derivatives and hedge accounting
- Cash pooling
- Leasing (differences between Czech regulations and IFRS)
- Reverse factoring
Individual courses can be certified separately based on participation.
We hope to be able to meet you in person. The capacity of the participants has been limited so that we can observe the necessary hygiene measures. Nonetheless, if the event cannot take place due to unfavourable epidemiological developments, we are ready to organise it in the form of a webinar.