Who are the intended participants?
- Managers who want to successfully lead, motivate and develop others.
- Individuals who want to develop themselves both on a professional and personal level.
- Everyone who wants to be successful in their work or during business negotiations.
- What is emotional intelligence – definition, description.
- Components of emotional intelligence.
- How to recognise the causes of emotions in oneself.
- How to read other people’s emotions.
- Four skills of emotional intelligence.
- The difference between IQ and EQ.
- Emotional intelligence and social skills.
- Benefits of emotional intelligence competencies.
During the course, you will:
- Learn how to identify the emotions within yourself and how to work with them.
- Find out how to best use your emotional intelligence not only in working relationships.